At ALPHANET, we believe that the introduction of new technologies to the workplace is not so much a technical challenge, as an organizational
challenge. Through many years of supporting clients through their digitalization efforts, we’ve developed flexible and innovative strategies to tackle the problems involved.
- ALPHANET offers the AN Teams Jump Start program to help companies learn about the latest services and how they can be integrated into existing processes.
- The training and inclusion of users is key to the success of a Teams project, which is why ALPHANET’s consultants place particular focus on change management, which includes meeting with company executives and process managers to fully understand the day-to-day issues that users are faced with, and how they can be overcome using the new technology.
- Each group’s workspace is individually configured according to the specific needs of its members and the applicable industry best practices.
- ALPHANET’s consultants ensure that new processes are created to comply to be up-to-speed with the newest IT and Security standards, aid with the deployment and configuration of clients, and assist in the integration of other new and existing infrastructure.
- ALPHANET helps with the replacement of companies’ legacy telephone systems. As needed, our team can carry out the complete replacement of an existing telephone exchange system (PBX) with the Microsoft Teams Direct Route technology, streamlining internal communications processes.